Color | Decor | Design
There are lots of flooring trends going on this year.
If you’d like a glance at some of the hottest flooring ideas, here’s a quick rundown.
Stone and wood looks. Natural styles and textures
Grays, blondes, & whites are trending
- High Variation
- Black and White
This year is all about getting creative with your flooring- unique patterns and larger sizes
- Large Format
- Wide Plank
All about authenticity- aged looks for hard surfaces; twists and patterns for carpet textures
- Cut and Loop
- Instantly elevators the appearance of a space
- Available in multiple colors- even multicolor mixes, which can tie in decorative schemes
- Can be cut into rectangles or triangles
- Product of the Earth- so every piece is one-of-a-kind
Blonde and Bleached Wood-Look Flooring
- Homeowners have begun to take a lighter, airy style, so blonde wood looks are becoming popular again.
- Popular in modern kitchens
- Fits the updated farmhouse style
Vintage Black and White Flooring
- The vintage look is growing more popular, especially with tile
- Checkerboard looks and similar variations are all over Pinterest as people want to gain that old-timey, retro aesthetic.
- Geometric patterns are huge in tile, carpet, and vinyl
- Decorative and graphic styles like parquet, trellis, and designer shapes.
- Kitchens and bathrooms especially
Parquet Wood Flooring
- Parquet pattern floors such as herringbone and chevron are trending in wood flooring
- These will make your floor the centerpiece of the room
Rustic Floor Textures
- Makes your home look timeless and expensive
- Perfect with rustic decor, as well as farmhouse and industrial kitchens
- Adds character to your floor without looking unfinished
- Intentional scrapes, knotholes, and even burns
- Give your floor character
- Looks almost historic