Color | Decor | Design
There are lots of flooring trends going on this year.
If you’d like a glance at some of the hottest flooring ideas, here’s a quick rundown.
Waterproof SPC Rigid Core Vinyl
- Stone Plastic Composite (SPC) vinyl is 100% waterproof
- Rigid core is better in non temperature controlled spaces where WPC is better in homes where it is more comfortable, warm and quieter.
Stone-Looking Vinyl Tiles
Get the look of gorgeous natural stone, including:
Decorative Vinyl Flooring
Trendy decorative patterns like stained glass, trellis and geometric designs are becoming more popular.
Concrete-Looking Tile Flooring
- One of the most popular and widespread trend for flooring is creating the look of some material not using the material itself, but the substitute of it.
- Concrete looks are one of the latest vogues in actual interior design.
- These modern concrete tile options are immensely applied in larger pieces adding an outlandish touch to a modern apartment.
- You can install furniture made of wood or plastic in such a room, creating a classic harmony or bright contrast
- Metallic elements add brightness and originality to the interior.
- Warm colors enliven the interior and give it extra comfort
- This trend will be relevant for a long time, as it allows you to experiment with styles and shades safely